Due to the heterogeneous membership structure, there is at least one expert for almost every customer requirement who can offer you the solution suitable for the corresponding industry.
Our diversity is your opportunity. You benefit from our customized industry and warehouse solutions.
A great opportunity for shippers is the expert knowledge and the many references of our members in significant industries.
We are able to provide both medium-sized and large companies with solution-oriented support for industry-specific requirements throughout Germany and Europe.
Our logistics experts also offer unique, Germany- and Europe-wide solutions for your warehouse logistics:
- Hazardous Materials & Chemicals
- temperature-controlled storage
- FMCG & Packaging
- Heavy & long goods
- Building materials
- Automotive logistics & mechanical engineering
- Import Logistics
- International Warehouse Logistics
- Brexit Support
In cooperation with our members of Lagernetzwerk GmbH and other experts, we develop warehousing solutions for you.
Our range of services is aimed at consumer goods manufacturers, producers of fast moving consumer goods (FMCG), as well as suppliers of the stationary trade at home and abroad.
But we are also happy to offer you specific storage solutions for the storage of hazardous substances, fresh produce (IFS certification) and online retail products.
By using partially standardized processes, we are able to streamline logistical processes, save costs and still respond to your individual needs in order to implement your projects faster and more efficiently.
We offer you the possibility to realize warehousing and service projects all over Europe in the same quality and grade.
Why a shipper should choose the warehouse network:
- Personal contact with owners and decision makers of our members
- Best contract logistics solutions through individual consulting
- Comprehensive German network with access to neighboring countries such as Benelux, France, Denmark, Poland, Austria or Switzerland
- Best solutions for you through the intensive exchange of expert knowledge within the warehouse network
- Suitable warehouse locations according to industry requirements
- Resource sharing such as alternate space or staff exchange
- Cost advantages and competitive solutions