The transport and logistics industry thrives on the diversity of medium-sized companies. They score points for their personal and binding work with customers. In the cutthroat price competition, many of them are alone in the field. With a long family tradition and firmly anchored values, it is precisely these medium-sized companies that form the backbone of the transport and logistics industry.
- Personal contact to owners and decision makers of our members
- Bundling of purchasing volumes
- Cost advantages and innovations for competitive solutions
- Bundling and distribution of stock and transport requests from industry & trade
- Implementation of professional marketing and sales activities
- Efficient utilization of all resources
- Best solutions for you through intensive exchange of expert knowledge
- Exclusive partnerships with our service providers
In our cooperation, managing directors and owners of medium-sized forwarding companies meet on an equal footing. The principle of equality is one of our principles. If you reach your limits with special customer requirements, you will 100% find the expert for the area you are looking for within LogCoop.